1 AQ 1 QQQQQ
• Quad bike over a vast amount of land taking on challenging forest terrain and encountering slippery descents into mud and water.
• Only £40 per person
• Includes 1 hour of quad time
• Accompanied by qualified instructors every step of the way
• Suitable for males and females
• Helmets, overalls and gloves supplied
• Based in Newcastle
Quad Biking in Newcastle is one of the most popular activities for Stag Do's, just as popular as a night out in the toon is to a Geordie! On your one hour quad trek you will explore a vast amount of land, conquer challenging forest terrain, encounter slippery descents into mud and water and go full throttle across large open fields.
If you're looking for sheer excitement and thrilling fun then you must try quad biking. Facing all the obstacles nature throws at you and all of the slippery terrain of the north east. It’s guaranteed to send you and your friends away with huge smiles and great memories.
After a short safety brief and training you’ll be speeding away taking on the track before you know it. Weaving in and out of sharp turns, up and over awesome hills, then you’ll have the chance to race your friends!
Answer the question of who is the best and worst quad biker between you and your friends. Challenge the north east weather and overcome everything thrown at you… But rest assured you won’t come out sparkling clean as you were at the start! The mud slides will see to that!
You will be accompanied by qualified instructors who will explain the bikes controls and riding techniques.
So what are you waiting for right? Get in touch now to book your event, suit up and let’s ride!
• Subject to availability
• Minimum of 2 people per group
• Maximum of 25 people per group
• Suitable for ages 12+ years (no driving license required)
• Signed waiver needed prior to event