• Tank Driving in Newcastle (indoors)
• From Only £120
• At least 20 minutes each
• Accompanied by qualified instructors every step of the way
• Suitable for males and females
• Based in Newcastle
Ever fancied yourself a soldier of war?
Here's your chance to experience what it's like to drive a fully operating tank. Tank Driving in Newcastle has arrived and is taking over for an ultimate stag and hen activity!
You'll be taken through the history of the vehicle which is still used in the present day, you'll then be taken through a first parade inspection which is carried out by the professional instructor.
After the briefing you'll be all set to go and you'll move the vehicle to the start point for driver training. You will experience all the seats in the vehicle from the driving spot to the commanders position.
After the drive you'll be escorted back to the farm base where you'll be able to get up close with some of the other military vehicles including a four wheeled M2 rig or the 65 ton chieftain armoured repair and recovery.
With all this going on how can you resist this offer and try out this spectacular event!
• Subject to availability
• Minimum of 10 people per group
• Suitable for ages 16+ years (no driving license required)
• Must arrive 15 minutes prior to event time for briefing